Storage buildings & Cabins
Want options? Youâ€™ve got them. We work with several Amish and Mennonite builders to bring you a wide assortment of portable storage buildings. Our sheds come complete with basic set up to make your project a smooth one.
Offering a more modern product and look in LP Smart Panel or metal siding provides old world craftmanship with todayâ€™s more modern looks. Want traditional? We offer that as well using T1-11, poplar, western cedar and more to bring you the best of both worlds.
Sized from 8â€™x8â€™ to 14â€™x44â€™ there is something for everyone. Customize your unit by choosing your silhouette, siding, topping it with your favorite color metal roof and creating your interior. Moisture barrier, lofts, shelving, workbenches, windows and doors allow you to create your perfect space.
Pressure Treated Buildings
Our pressure treated buildings feature:
- LP Smart Panel Exterior â€“ other manufacturerâ€™s may have pressure treated siding but then use non-pressure treated wood for trim, floor joists or other areas that are exposed to the outdoors.
- LP Pro-Struct flooring.Â This is an engineered, pressure treated wood made by Louisiana Pacific.Â It has a finish pressed into the top layer making the floor easier to sweep and maintain then some other flooring types.
- 4Ã—4 pressure treated runners on all portable structures.Â Our larger buildings have â€˜Lama-Beamâ€ runners which have proven to be superior in longer, heavier structures.
- Top off your building with a metal or shingle roof, your choice.Â Featuring a manufacturerâ€™s warranty of 40 years on metal and 25 years on shingles.
- Fully customizable.Â Feel free to add windows, doors, lofts, shelving, built in bunk bed framesâ€¦.this builder has years of experience.
- Metal kick plates in entries helps your floor last longer.
Our cabins start out as portable sheds.Â Need something bigger, no problem!Â We offer onsite builds as well.Â Available in everything from rustic to refined, the place to start is by choosing your shell.Â Some of our more popular styles include western cedar, poplar siding and LP Smart Panel siding.Â Offering an A-frame or side gable roof line allows you two great ways to get started.
With this project, you are in the driverâ€™s seat!Â Choose window and door placements along with a wide variety of options that will make your cabin into whatever you choose.Â Some of our customers have created the perfect â€œman-caveâ€, office, workshop, weekend cabin, guest house or just some fantastic storage.Â What yours becomes is completely up to you.
Rustic building features:
- Poplar Dutch lap siding or western cedar siding.
- Red cedar as available, including log trim.
- Pressure treated runners support your building ,
- Metal roof with 40 year manufacturerâ€™s warranty. Deep overhangs add to the charm of these buildings.
- Porches, windows, lofts, bubble wrap insulation. Make this building the perfect space.
Our Amish & Mennonite built portable garages are available in wood or metal. Built to handle a load, portable garages are perfect for lawn equipment, workshops, small vehicles, ATVâ€™s, UTVâ€™sâ€¦ all your toys and tools!
Adding a ramp, lofts, windows, shelving, or any combination of features will make this unit uniquely yours.
Select from several siding options including:
- LP Smart Panel
- Western cedar
Make your portable garage stylish, functional and a beautiful part of your landscape.