Pressure Treated Buildings
Our pressure treated buildings feature:
- COMPLETELY pressure treated exterior – other manufacturer’s may have pressure treated siding but then use non-pressure treated wood for trim, floor joists or other areas that are exposed to the outdoors.
- LP Pro-Struct flooring. This is an engineered, pressure treated wood made by Louisiana Pacific. It has a finish pressed into the top layer making the floor easier to sweep and maintain then some other flooring types.
- 4×4 pressure treated runners on all portable structures. Our larger buildings have ‘Lama-Beam” runners which have proven to be superior in longer, heavier structures.
- Top off your building with a metal or shingle roof, your choice. Featuring a manufacturer’s warranty of 40 years on metal and 25 years on shingles.
- Fully customizable. Feel free to add windows, doors, lofts, shelving, built in bunk bed frames….this builder has years of experience.
- Metal kick plates in entries helps your floor last longer.
Our cabins start out as portable sheds. Need something bigger, no problem! We offer onsite builds as well. Available in everything from rustic to refined, the place to start is by choosing your shell. Some of our more popular styles include western cedar, poplar siding and pressure treated T111 siding. Offering both an A-frame and barn style roofs allows you two great ways to get started.
With this project, you are in the driver’s seat! Choose window and door placements along with a wide variety of options that will make your cabin into whatever you choose. Some of our customers have created the perfect “man-cave”, office, workshop, weekend cabin, guest house or just some fantastic storage. What yours becomes is completely up to you.
Rustic building features:
- Poplar Dutch lap siding or western cedar siding.
- Red cedar as available, including log trim.
- Pressure treated runners support your building ,
- Metal roof with 40 year manufacturer’s warranty. Deep overhangs add to the charm of these buildings.
- Porches, windows, lofts, bubble wrap insulation. Make this building the perfect space.
Painted building features:
- 4×6 pressure treated Pre-Notched skids
- 2×6 Pressure Treated Floor Joist 16″ OC
- 5/8 T&G LP Treated ProStruct Flooring
- Eco Friendly without harmful chemicals
- Resistant to fingal and termite damage
- Lifetime floor warranty
- YellaWood KDAT Treated Lumber to prevent warping and cracking
- Painted LP Smart Siding treated with Smart Guard comes standard with a 5/50 year warranty
- Sherwin Williams Paint color of your choice with 25 year warranty
- Insulated Windows
- Double 2×4 Top Plates with 2×6 Loft Joist secured with Hurricane Tiles to withstand 150mph winds
- 40 year warranty #1 Metal roof
- Ridge Vents, gable vents and felt paper
- 2×4 Studs 16″ OC with a double stud every 4′
- Handpicked Premium Quality Lumber
- Built like your house, setting a new standard for Portable Buildings
Our portable garages are available in wood or metal. Built to handle a load, portable garages are perfect for lawn equipment, workshops, small vehicles, ATV’s, UTV’s… all your toys and tools!
Adding a ramp, lofts, windows, shelving, or any combination of features will make this unit uniquely yours.