Our rent to own program offers you the opportunity to get the outdoor structure you need and still keep your budget easy to manage. Some of the key features of our program include:
- NO credit check.
- Easy on site application process (or fill out your application online).
- NO penalty for early payoff.
- Easy 36 or 48 month term on all structures that qualify for our rent to own program.
- We now offer 90 days SAME AS CASH, with no credit check!
What are some of the things that make our rent to own program better than others?
- We do require a deposit of 10% – 15% of your total purchase price up front. This is not a security deposit. The payment you make at the time you place your order is immediately deducted from the purchase price!
- NO proof of income. We trust our customers. While we do ask you to list your source of income on your application. No check stubs are required.
- There is no delay on the approval process. You are not waiting for a third party to approve your application based on a piece of paper. You are approved at the time we ask you to complete your paperwork.
- Expanded credit limits. Many companies have low dollar amounts they will authorize for their customers. We can approve your rent to own application for up to $20,000; although some restrictions do apply.
- 90 days same as cash. Built right into your rent to own contract is a simple and straight forward 90 days SAC program. Simply pay the cash price of your structure (plus sales tax) in full within 90 days of delivery and all leasing fees are waived!
What are some other things you should know about rent to own?
- Rent to own offers you the flexibility to get what you need, right now. A portion of your payment each month is your rent (60%) and a portion goes towards the price of your structure (40%). You may pay a little more each month, or pay off early with no penalty or fees. Keep in mind, your down payment is credited to your purchase immediately. Or utilize the built in 90 days same as cash feature!
- Your payments will be made by you either by mail, online or over the phone with our rent to own company. We do not accept rent to own payments at Lot of Faith Outdoor Structures.
- All of our contracts are written based on a 36 or 48 month payment term. The amount of your payment is determined by the total purchase price minus the down payment.
- Sales tax will be paid as you go. You will pay sales tax on the down payment at the time you place your order and sales tax with each payment.
- You will need a photo ID at the time you place your order.
- If you rent your residence, we will need to have your completed land lord waiver in hand prior to delivering your outdoor structure.
- We require three references (not living in your household) be listed on your application at the time you place your order. We do not contact your references as a part of the approval process.
In the event you would like to finance your purchase but do not feel our rent to own program is right for you; we also offer assistance in filling out a typical consumer loan application which we can submit to a local bank on your behalf. If you choose that option, there will be a credit check. Your approval and interest rate will be based partially on your credit score. Approval time is typically 24 to 48 business hours from the time you complete your application.